Monday, September 2, 2013

On my way back up with the help of a Gratitude Journal

My life over the past few years has been busy. So busy that I haven't written anything anywhere. There have also been some hard things that have caused me to not want to write about anything. Please know that there have been good things too. But the gravity of some of the hard things really sent me in to a tailspin. I'm now being drawn back. There will be more posts and more pictures. My newest thing is to keep a "Gratitude Journal". I write 5 things that I am thankful for on a given day. I don't do it everyday but it is happening more often than not. Keeping this little Gratitude Journal is helping me regain some balance. On another note......I think I'm beginning to detect the season moving in to Autumn. Autumn is my favorite time of year. I will be sorry to see Summer go. I have been very appreciative of the warm weather this year. My brain is starting to think about apples and pumpkins. I can almost smell the Apple Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment