Friday, November 13, 2009

The right path...

For many years I have spent time pondering the example given to me in Proverbs 31. In my 20's I flitted from idea to idea as I sought understanding about my role as a woman. I stumbled around looking for a reasonable template to measure my life by.

Then, the Lord led me to Proverbs 31.

I believe that the Lord knows me better than I know my self. I believe that I have a unique mission to fulfill while I am here on this Earth, a job that no one else can do. A job that He needs ME to do. I have found great peace in this passage of scripture. The more I apply these things the more peaceful my spirit becomes.

I have become more encouraged in the things of the Spirit. I have become more convinced of my personal connection to my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have become more of who I want to be and less of who I don't want to be.

As part of my journey studying Proverbs 31 I spent time visiting other blogs and websites on being a Godly woman. I have enjoyed everything I've found. And I realized that I wanted to be a part of the "conversation", so to speak, about this powerful passage of Scripture. I look forward to having a place to put my thoughts about all that I am learning.

A place of my own as I seek the Proverbs 31 life.

No comments:

Post a Comment