Saturday, November 14, 2009

Prepare every needful thing.....but first your heart

For the past few days I have been putting together a Home Management Binder. For many years (more than 20) I have used a day planner. For the last year or so I've been lugging around my planner but not really using it. I have explored different layouts and still nothing was working.

In the past I had put together a FlyLady Control Journal but I wanted more. Then I found some examples of different women's Home Management Binders. Voila! That's what I had been looking for.

The most important section that I was needing to add was the Inspiration section. In my busy life it is easy for me to forget to be soft and approachable. I can be quite a drill sergeant if given the opportunity. The Inspiration area of my Home Management Binder is where I am putting all the little reminders that I find in quotes, sayings and stories. When I feel my heart hardening I just flip through those pages and remind myself of the things that are most important.

And when I have my attitude and my heart in the right place I am more able to apply Proverbs 31:26...

"She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness."

No comments:

Post a Comment